Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bah humbug!


Through the powers of Facebook I learn new things every day. Well... not every day, but at least once in a while.

So, one of the movies that pretty much blew my mind in the past year was Inception. I mean wow... just wow! And thanks to Bunny and the article he managed to stumble upon, this movie is now ruined for me forever. So, thanks for bursting my bubble dude! I mean you're really starting to make a habit of it and it's becoming depressing! I'm just kidding. Bunny's awesome. And to perpetuate the awesomeness, here's an excerpt from the article:

"[...]that's exactly how Inception opens up, except you have to replace DiCaprio with talking dogs. Which, incidentally, would probably improve every single one of his movies."

Ok I'm just messing with you hahaha. Although IT IS from the article, it doesn't say anything about it. It's just that it's the part that made me laugh the most. So for the curious, here's a link.

As a side note, this really does nothing to prove that originality still exists in this world. See this for previous discussion on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment