Friday, October 1, 2010

1000 Suns beats 100 Suns

Ok do this little exercise and tell me if you notice anything.

First listen to The Catalyst by Linkin Park

Then listen to The Requiem also by Linkin Park



Now listen to This is War by 30 Seconds to Mars

Finally, listen to 100 Suns by the same fabulous 30 Seconds to Mars



I know right? Plus, ironically, Linkin Park's new album is called A Thousand Suns. I mean, don't get me wrong! I love both bands and I'm not pointing fingers, but this is waaaay too obvious to not be noticed. Unless, duets like these and mentions of the solar system are the newest fad in music, I don't know how else it could be explained (of course the blame would fall on Linkin Park since their album came out later....but even then, considering how much time they take to make an album, such a thing doesn't mean much).

And if I may give my personal opinion, Linkin Park did it better...

No comments:

Post a Comment