Thursday, January 28, 2010

On your mind, on my mind, on everyone's mind

In response to my earlier post on the human brain, here are a couple of videos that, although they don't answer my question, they do vaguely touch on the subject (not to mention that they're highly interesting and the speaker is quite charismatic). And I think that they have brought the answer to one of my existential questions: what to do with my life. The answer: from now on, I shall study the phenomenon of phantom PMS! Or maybe not...



Hmm synesthesia...well I always thought every number had a personality. Does that count?



So to summarize:
- art and creativity are genetic malformations of the brain
- the only thing that separates us from another human being is our skin...literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment