Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sigh No More

BENEDICK:
Is it not strange that sheep's guts should hail souls out of men's bodies?

Hahaha!!!



DON PEDRO:
By my troth, a good song.

BALTHASAR:
And an ill singer, my lord.

DON PEDRO:
No, no, faith; thou singest well enough.

BENEDICK:
Had he had been a dog that should have howled thus,
they would have hanged him...

Hahahahaha!!!

Ok you might be wondering what this is all about? Well overall, this is what happens when rich people have too much time on their hands. Long story short, Beatrice (Emma Thompson) and Benedick (Kenneth Branagh) (BeneDICK?? what happened to BeneDICT?) hate each other and Don Pedro (Denzel Washington) has decided that, with the help of Hero (Kate Beckinsale) who is Beatrice's cousin, her father Leonato (Richard Briars) and her fiancee Claudio (Robert Sean Leonard), he will make the two fall in love. This is the scene where everything is set into motion and I really laughed my ass off listening to it!

“For I will be horribly in love with her.[...] The world must be peopled. When I said I would die a bachelor, I did not think I should live till I were married.”

The world must be peopled?? Hahahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment