Friday, February 18, 2011

Undecided people



Nu am chef azi, nu am chef azi,
I'm in no mood today, I'm in no mood today,
N-am chef de nimic.
I'm in no mood of anything.
Nu am chef azi, nu am chef azi
I'm in no mood today, I'm in no mood today
De vodca sau de gin,
Of vodka or of gin,
Tequila, rom sau vin
Tequila, rum or wine
Tigari, nu mai vorbesc
I don't even want to talk about cigarettes
Iar pe tine, pe tine,
And you, you,
Pe tine te urasc.
You, I hate.
Nu te vreau azi.
I don't want you today.

Nu ma vrei azi, nu ma vrei azi...
You don't want me today, you don't want me today...
Imi spuse ea razand
She tells me laughing
Nu ma vrei azi, nu ma vrei azi...
You don't want me today, you don't want me today...
S-a ridicat usor, avea un umar gol
She got up slowly with a naked shoulder
Si zambetul amar,
And a bitter smile
Baiete esti prost, iar eu nu sunt o curva
You're an idiot boy, and I am not a whore
Pe-un trotuar!
You found on a sidewalk!

Nu ma vrei azi? Nu te vreau azi!
You don't want me today? I don't want you today!
Nimic mai usor
Easily solved
Nu ma vrei azi! Nu te vreau azi!
You don't want me today? I don't want you today!
Eu voi pleca-n curand,
I will leave soon
Ramai cu mine-n gand.
Keep me in your thoughts
E lapte-n frigider, iar banii, ciorapii si
There's milk in the fridge, and your money, your socks and
Sapca ta sunt pe calorifer.
And your hat are on the heater

Te-am iubit, maaaa!
I loved you!
Te iubeam! Fraiere!
I loved you! Sucker!

"Ne vedem joi, ne vedem joi",
I'll see you on Thursday, I'll see you on Thursday!
Am urlat dupa ea.
I yelled after her.
Vreau sa vii joi, vreau sa vii joi
I want you to come on Thursday, I want you to come on Thursday
Alerg descult pe hol,
I run barefooted in the hallway
Dar holul este gol
But the hallway is empty
Un paharel de vin, ma uit: Cine e?
A glass of wine? I look, who is it?
Vecinul meu Dan de la mezanin.
My neighbor Dan from the mezzanine

Au trecut ani, au trecut ani
Years have passed, years have passed
Si viata s-a schimbat.
And life changed,
Au trecut ani, au trecut ani
Years have passed, years have passed
Mi-am luat si eu nevasta
I got a wife
Urata si cam proasta,
Ugly and a bit stupid,
Am doi copii cu ea
I have two kids with her
Si ii feresc cat pot de mult
And I protect them as much as I can
De soacra mea.
Of my mother-in-law.

Au trecut ani, au trecut ani

Years have passed, years have passed
Si viata s-a schimbat.
And life has changed.
Au trecut ani, au trecut ani
Years have passed, years have passed
Ma duc mereu pe hol, dar holul este gol
I always go in the hallway, but the hallway is empty
Nu-i lapte-n frigider, iar banii, ciorapii
There's no milk in the fridge, and the money, the socks
Si sapca nu-s pe calorifer.
And the hat are not on the heater.
Au trecut ani, nu-s pe calorifer,
Years have passed, they're not on the heater,
Au trcut ani, am fost un fraier,
Years have passed, I was a sucker,
Un mare, mare fraier...
A big, big sucker...

I know I already posted this song once, but I would like to re-post it for the simple reason of emphasizing the message. I would also like to dedicate it to all the guys out there who don't know what they want (which kind of covers almost all of the male population). And I was actually going to follow this with a rant about how much guys can be undecided in life, said rant being full of personal and somewhat unfair examples. But I decided that I'll stop being a hypocritical bitch (I've been enough of that so far this week) because if I think about it, women can be just as bad as men in certain cases. So I guess that in the end, this is about making bad decisions and growing from it. And a general frustration with undecided people. That unfortunately includes me...

No comments:

Post a Comment