Wednesday, January 18, 2012

French diaries

Alright, I've been away for 3 weeks mostly because I was writing so many emails that I felt I had nothing more to say/I was too drained to write anymore. But now I realized one thing... I am writing too many freaking emails every week. Sooo, in an effort to optimize my time (aka use my time well as Al Hayek would say) I am going to make a diary of ze French experience that will replace my constant email writing sessions.

Hahaha I kind of feel like I'm restarting this blog. I remember my first intro post and it does feel like now. Explaining... always explaining. Oh well, here it is! A documented trail of my experience of the city of lights (and its suburbs hahaha cause like home, I'm more in the suburbs than in the city).

No comments:

Post a Comment